Home Forums Towncraft Suggestions A list of Towncraft Suggestions

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ryan 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Ryan
    Participant

My list of towncraft suggestions: I’m going to split this up into categories so people can see what they like, and comment on it. I’ve took a few ideas from other people, I hope you don’t mind.

Server Organization

1. Gamemode 1 worlds. For creative, I think that there should be this: A portal linking to the spawn creative world (See tree 1) then that spawn will link to build game, CF, Creative, and then a role playing world. The role playing world will have a chat channel, which will be defined
      in the “Chat Channels” section.
    2. Gamemode 0 worlds. For survival worlds, I think that there could be a spawn for all the survival worlds, and the spawn will have portals pointing to the HG server, the TC[Version] server, the /SK server, the /skyblock server, and the /bed and /bed2 servers.

Oh well, here we go again.

Ryan
    Participant

Chat Channels

• The normal chat channel. This is for normal conversation across all servers or worlds, and for making PUNS! xDDD
    • The RP chat channel. This chat channel is on the RP world and you can listen in with /channel join RP (/channel stands for channel, the current command we have. The pram “join” is for joining a channel. The pram “RP” is for telling the computer that the channel you want to join is “RP“. (The syntax is /channel [join|leave|switch|set|send|spy|players|list] <pram>.)

Ryan
    Participant

Trees: Part I
    spawn for creative
    |
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    | | | |
    CF Build Game Creative RP

spawn for survival
    |
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    | | | | | |
    SK HG TC[Version] skyblock bed bed2

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.