Home Forums Towncraft Suggestions Garbage can

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  JamGotIce 2 weeks ago.

• Author

L8rgat0r
    Participant

I’d like to suggest a virtual garbage can. We all have junk that we want to just throw out. Instead of finding a suitable place to just throw it on the ground and letting the cobble monster pick it up it would be easier just drag from our inventory into it garbage you carry around.

Anonymous

I agree!

Minecraft Midgets
    Participant

Yeah, same with me. You REALLY don’t wanna know how many times I’ve dug a hole in the ground and throw dirt and flowers into it 😛 and maybe we could have a way to open up/clear our garbage can if we have a full one or we put the wrong item into it. Thx! 🙂 -the midgets

Moonifer
    Participant

Maybe we’ll eventually get something like that but In the meantime, /Spawn now has Donation chests . You can pop over there and dump your junk inside.
    One’s person’s junk is another person’s treasure.

Kolgrath
      Keymaster

Never can turn down an all-you-can-eat rotten flesh buffet! 😀

Kolgrath | Owner | Towncraft Family Friendly Minecraft Server

Ryan
        Participant

LOL!

Oh well, here we go again.

Minecraft Midgets
    Participant

Lol

r2dee2

Hey remember guys and gals Agora at warp toothy buys most items if you need a few extra kolbucks. It can be your bin that gives you kolbucks in return.
    My own Minecraft Rule No 1
    Never throw anything away.
    bbeep

JamGotIce
    Participant

All you basically do is throw your items in an unwanted space and in 5 minutes your items will disappear, no need for a trashcan.

“when it rains, look for rainbows”
    when it's dark, look for stars.”
    ― Unknown 6:49 am
    “Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere. Sometimes, in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself.”
    ― Unknown 7:00 am
    “Who is unknown or otherwise known as the guy who makes quotes on top of mine?”-----JamGotIceGaming 8:31am
    “Sir,' I said to the universe, 'I exist.' ...
    ---Unknown 8:32 am
    "Alright, just one more quote," ----JamGotIceGaming 9:32 am
    "Do the greatest," ---Jam

JamGotIce
    Participant
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  JamGotIce. Reason: I've deleted this comment

“when it rains, look for rainbows”
    when it's dark, look for stars.”
    ― Unknown 6:49 am
    “Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere. Sometimes, in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself.”
    ― Unknown 7:00 am
    “Who is unknown or otherwise known as the guy who makes quotes on top of mine?”-----JamGotIceGaming 8:31am
    “Sir,' I said to the universe, 'I exist.' ...
    ---Unknown 8:32 am
    "Alright, just one more quote," ----JamGotIceGaming 9:32 am
    "Do the greatest," ---Jam

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.