Home Forums Miscellaneous Hacking Mini-Game

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nuwa 6 days, 23 hours ago.

• Author

jensenbreck
    Participant

Hello,

Me and friend were talking about bad (and not so bad) hacking mini-games in games; he was replaying (a game,) hating the hacking game in it. I was trying to think about the worst one for me, I remember the mini-game but can’t remember the game it was in.

The best I can do to describe it is frogger, but you move horizontally (instead of vertically), but inside a computer space. You moved a power node (frog) horizontally across the screen and had to time it so you didn’t hit obstacles (cars) that were moving vertically.

Any idea what game this is from?

I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet.

-References
    -https://www.gamespot.com/forums/games-discussion-1000000/hacking-mini-game-32208792/

whiteboard animation

• This topic was modified 6 days, 23 hours ago by  Nuwa. Reason: 'Mass Effect' is not a Family Friendly game, removed the name from the post. Minor cuss word removed too
    • This topic was modified 6 days, 22 hours ago by  Nuwa.

Nuwa

Hello jesenbreck,
    Your post included a minor cuss word and a name of a game that’s not FF. I editted both out as from there young players may google the game or either try to play it and it’s not FF. Please read over the rules if you are not aware of them. Sorry for any inconveniences. Thank you ^-^
    Nuwa

Hope what I said helped! Or at least made you happy... 😛 Have fun!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.