This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dowg 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

JollyOldStNick
    Participant

Greetings, Towncraftians!
    I’m guessing a lot of you may not know me, because I haven’t been on Towncraft in 3-4 months. My name is JollyOldStNick, also known as the Santa Claus of the server. Ever since 2015, me and some friends have been putting full commitment into making a Christmas for Towncraft.
    But ever since my computer has gotten much laggier, its been hard to log onto the server. I could spend up to half an hour simply trying to log onto the app as a whole. That’s why I will be staying here, on the forums, and hopping onto the game about once or twice a month. I apologize for the not-so-quick news, but I will make sure to keep you all updated on what Santa is doing in her life. Thank you all for the support, and Merry Christmas!

Sincerely,
    JollyOldStNick / Minecraftmidgets

Dowg
    Participant

Have you ever considered getting Optifine to increase your computer’s performance on Minecraft? It may help, but then again it may also be a pain to attempt to download. Merry Christmas to you! 🙂

“You will make all kinds of mistakes; but as long as you are generous and true and also fierce you cannot hurt the world or even seriously distress her. She was meant to be wooed and won by youth.”

― Winston S. Churchill, My Early Life, 1874-1904

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.