This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TheManWithTheOversizedMustache 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

xTC_Catz
    Participant

Ok, I applied for moderator about 3 weeks ago, and after waiting, I didn’t get an email or anything. I think it was something to do with changing my name from TC_MayorCatz to xTC_Catz. If I change it back It may solve my problem. But Theres one thing, I have to wait about 30 days until I can change my username back. Please Help!
    -xTC_Catz

Hello! I've Been On TC Since TC3, and even before that! I want to make sure everyone gets the whole package when they come to towncraft. I try to welcome people as much as possible, and I hope everyone has fun in TC!
    --- 😀
    Im Currently In JollyOldSaintNick's Play, called Frosty The Snowman.

lilahcatrose

Hello!

There shouldn’t be an issue you have changed your name, only if you changed your email. If you haven’t changed your email you should get a response soon. I don’t know how long getting a response for your application can take, but I’m guessing it should take around 3 days – 4 weeks.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  lilahcatrose.

Hi! I'm lilahcatrose! I like cats and I am a staff on Towncraft: friends and adventure.

xTC_Catz
      Participant

Okay, Thanks lilahcatrose. I’ll wait another week and see.

Hello! I've Been On TC Since TC3, and even before that! I want to make sure everyone gets the whole package when they come to towncraft. I try to welcome people as much as possible, and I hope everyone has fun in TC!
      --- 😀

You can now apply for staff? 🙂

xTC_Catz
      Participant

You Can Apply For Moderator. The Link is at the top of the page. It says Moderator Application.

--- 😀

Thanks! I guess I need to update my current information. Kind of funny considering how many were against the application process.

lilahcatrose

You can only apply for moderator if you are on in the listed times in the description section for it, if your not on in those times, don’t apply.

Hi! I'm lilahcatrose! I like cats and I am a staff on Towncraft: friends and adventure.

Of course! 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.