Home Forums Towncraft Support Forum How to use support

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Nuwa 3 months ago.

• Author

Kolgrath
    Keymaster

If you have a question about Towncraft, post it here. To mark your post as a question, check the box “This is a support topic” before you click submit.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  Kolgrath.

Kolgrath | Owner | Towncraft Family Friendly Minecraft Server

Kolgrath
    Keymaster

This forum has been updated so all messages posted are marked as support issues by default. No need to look for that box to check it. Just post what you need and we’ll help you!

Kolgrath | Owner | Towncraft Family Friendly Minecraft Server

EntityForce
    Participant

Hi this is about RebelWar.
    I know that to rank-up in RW you need a lot of points. But after a few thousand, I have no idea what to aim for anymore. It would be really helpful if someone can post a list of Points/Rank because I am just starting to get bored with no known objective Thanks C:!

miam0r
    Participant

Help! My launcher updated yesterday and now I can’t get to the server. I get an error:

Failed to connect to server
    Internal exception: java.lang.nullpointerexception

I’m on MAC OSx
    Minecraft version 1.11.2

Please help 🙂

2skywalkers

Im not the best at all this stuff. The best advice I can give you is to try and restart your computer.

No, no, just no.
    Here is how to fix this problem:

Go to “multiplayer”
    Then at the bottom of the screen click “refresh”

If this does not work simply restart Minecraft.

miam0r
      Participant

Actually it was the new launcher. I used the old launcher and was able to get in. After a few days the new launcher worked as well, so all is good now.

Well, either way you fixed it and that’s what counts! Good job on doing so! 😀

stainlessoul
    Participant

My VIP had run out and I had to update my payment info. Canceled my VIP and and resubscribed so it would take effect. The money was deducted but I still don’t have VIP. This was March 1st 2017. I have asked a few admins but they were unable to resolve it. Can someone assist?

...how can they know unless someone tells them.

Nuwa

Hey stainlessoul!
    I can ask a higher admin to look into it if this is still a problem. Sorry for the delay! Hope we can get this sorted out for you.
    I take it your in game username is stainlessoul?
    -Nuwa

Hope what I said helped! Or at least made you happy... 😛 Have fun!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.