Home Forums Towncraft General Forum MayorCatz Daily Blog! :) [ Central ]

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MayorPlayz 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

MayorPlayz
    Participant

—-
    MayorCatz Weekly Blog!
    —-
    Hello There! I have taken the time to start a minecraft blog!!! 🙂 And what better day to start it at then towncraft’s 5th anniversary! I’ve Already Built a house! You will see a few blog posts every week. I may create an actual schedule soon, but for now it’ll be like this. Also, i don’t want any hate comments like i copied this from Lilah H, i did not, i got inspiration from her blog to create my own. And also if you have any questions please reply below.

meh house ._.

P.S the way im doing this is by making a new topic every time 🙂 🙂 🙂

[BLOG CENTRAL]
    Links to all the blog posts
    \/
    nothing yet

Hello! I've Been On TC Since TC3, and even before that! I want to make sure everyone gets the whole package when they come to towncraft. I try to welcome people as much as possible, and I hope everyone has fun in TC!
    --- 😀
    Thank You "Torgjr" more making a big version of my skin on my creative plot! 🙂

MayorPlayz
    Participant

okay, I’m a bit off schedule for a while so I may not do blog posts for a few days. I still need to get everything ready.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  MayorPlayz.

Hello! I've Been On TC Since TC3, and even before that! I want to make sure everyone gets the whole package when they come to towncraft. I try to welcome people as much as possible, and I hope everyone has fun in TC!
    --- 😀
    Thank You "Torgjr" more making a big version of my skin on my creative plot! 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.