Home Forums Towncraft Support Forum My Ban Appeal Was never Accepted/Denied

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ReidEMM 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

ReidEMM
    Participant

I made a ban appeal signed out and I never got a reply. I sent my email with it.
    If you need to contact me, please email me at maxatcovertkingdom.com@gmail.com

FarewellToArms
    Participant

Have you attempted resending the ban appeal?

“You will make all kinds of mistakes; but as long as you are generous and true and also fierce you cannot hurt the world or even seriously distress her. She was meant to be wooed and won by youth.”

― Winston S. Churchill, My Early Life, 1874-1904

NerdyBirder

Hi ReidMM,

I work in ban appeals and did respond to your ban appeal message on 12/16/17 with a task for you to complete and send back to me so we could continue the ban appeal process. We usually do not answer “yes” or “no” immediately but go through a short process before deciding if a ban appeal is granted or denied. Please check your email for any emails from us or you can send in another ban appeal message with a correct email address.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon,
    NerdyBirder

ReidEMM
    Participant

I read your gmail reply and I want to ask if i just say stuff that relates to what i did to get banned or everything?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.