Home Forums Towncraft Suggestions My Opinion On Bedwars

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  JamGotIce 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

MayorPlayz
    Participant

Ok, now i know almost everyone who plays towncraft knows about the mini-game called bedwars. I used to play this on towncraft all the time until i noticed a few things that bugged me.
    1. All that Bowspam
    My first opinion about bedwars is bowspam. Most have ignored it as it was barely happening. But its getting to a point of where i cannot get to the center without being bowspammed with someone that is already there. I litteraly have had this problem alot lately, and its gone to the point where i dont even play anymore.
    2. Teamate Trouble
    When i say this, i mean that teamates troll each other. Litteraly. They go out and mine the blocks under you while the’re building and etc. People may say that they dont like that you’re building so slow, but really? Did you have to do that?
    3. MY MATERIALS
    Another thing to work out, generator fighting. EVERYONE DOES THIS. I really don’t know why. Usally someone finds a way to overpower the other person fighting. eh this is not that bad.

Ok im sorry if that sounded harsh, but its good to get it off my chest. Staff don’t really have to take their to fix little things like this. But this is just an opinion.

+Ways to fix everything+
    1 – Get an Anti-Bowspam plugin, im sure they exist
    2 – Also fix with a plugin.
    3 – Make Bigger Generators

Just suggestions. i really hope that didn’t sound bad. Im a generally nice person and i hope the team of staff on Towncraft dont feel bad either.
    #BringBackBedwars2

Hello! I've Been On TC Since TC3, and even before that! I want to make sure everyone gets the whole package when they come to towncraft. I try to welcome people as much as possible, and I hope everyone has fun in TC!
    --- 😀
    Thank You "Torgjr" more making a big version of my skin on my creative plot! 🙂

lilahcatrose

Hello!

bow spam is completely allowed on towncraft, sure it can be annoying at times, but it is the players strategy on winning the game and it is not impossible to beat. As for you’re troubles with some teammates, If someone does this to you report it to a staff as soon as possible with the players name, we do not tolerate any shape of trolling on our server. and for the “my materials” section, I don’t quite understand what you mean by that.

Lilahcatrose | Admin | Staff-Management | Cat Lover

JamGotIce
      Participant

LilahCatRose, someone recently was talking about bow spam not being allowed on bedwars, is this true?

“when it rains, look for rainbows”
      when it's dark, look for stars.”
      ― Unknown 6:49 am
      “Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere. Sometimes, in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself.”
      ― Unknown 7:00 am
      “Who is unknown or otherwise known as the guy who makes quotes on top of mine?”-----JamGotIceGaming 8:31am
      “Sir,' I said to the universe, 'I exist.' ...
      ---Unknown 8:32 am
      "Alright, just one more quote," ----JamGotIceGaming 9:32 am
      "Do the greatest," ---Jam

MayorPlayz
    Participant

Thanks for understanding. What i mean by in like the iron and gold generators players try to get the items first, or like fight over them and sometimes say mean stuff in chat like “your mean” or otherwise. And also this was mostly about a /bed. Now that /bed2 is back mostly all the problems are fixed, like with the 2 gold generators and also the bigger map so its harder to bowspam, and its a good map in general, so im just going to stick to bed2 for a while 🙂

Hello! I've Been On TC Since TC3, and even before that! I want to make sure everyone gets the whole package when they come to towncraft. I try to welcome people as much as possible, and I hope everyone has fun in TC!
    --- 😀
    Thank You "Torgjr" more making a big version of my skin on my creative plot! 🙂

TheWipeoutKid
    Participant

I totally agree! I think bowspam, trolling, and generator fighting should all stop!

lilahcatrose

Hello!
    As I said above, bow spam is fine. We will not be making rules banning it. If your team mate trolls you, report it to staff with their name.

Lilahcatrose | Admin | Staff-Management | Cat Lover

JamGotIce
    Participant

Okay thanks! I’m glad that other person was wrong. And I think there’s a plugin that makes it impossible to spleef. I was breaking a pile of blocks to let my teammate past when they jumped on top of a block and I accidentally started breaking it it say “You can’t break the block under your teammate.” So that’s how I know. I am very glad for this plugin, it will make spleefing a lot harder.

“when it rains, look for rainbows”
    when it's dark, look for stars.”
    ― Unknown 6:49 am
    “Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere. Sometimes, in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself.”
    ― Unknown 7:00 am
    “Who is unknown or otherwise known as the guy who makes quotes on top of mine?”-----JamGotIceGaming 8:31am
    “Sir,' I said to the universe, 'I exist.' ...
    ---Unknown 8:32 am
    "Alright, just one more quote," ----JamGotIceGaming 9:32 am
    "Do the greatest," ---Jam

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.