Home Forums Towncraft General Forum New to Towncraft; What is that square image on top right?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  azureowl 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author

azureowl
    Participant

As I mentioned, I”m new to the whole server thing. I was exploring and stumbled on a building. I guess it was a place where events take place. I stepped on a pressure plate and got a carrot. ?? Anyway, my question is, an icon/badge inside a square appeared at the top right corner. What is that? I didn’t receive a notification or anything. It appeared and went away a few times.

Nuwa

The only thing I can think of it being is am achievement. They sometimes have pictures in the corner of your screen.
    Welcome to TownCraft, though!
    Hope you enjoy playing on TC ^.^

Hope what I said helped! Or at least made you happy... 😛 Have fun!

azureowl
    Participant

Ok, thank you! Is there a page I can see to show me a list? I didn’t get the name of the ‘achievement/badge’. I can’t find it on this website or on Google.

Nuwa

I personally have no idea how to see a list of the achievements.
    Though, I did type it into Google and here’s what came up:

Image result for How to see minecraft achievements.
    To open the Game Menu, press the esc key in the PC version. Then view your achievements by clicking on the Achievements button in the Game Menu. Your Achievements window should look like this: The Achievements window shows a sort of tree structure with arrows pointing to the next achievements that you can earn.

If that doesn’t help then I apologise but I don’t know what else to say to help. ^-^

azureowl
      Participant

I see Advancements, but not achievements. It’s also a tree-like structure. In any case, thanks for your help! 🙂

Nuwa

That may be another name for them ^.^
    No problem, glad to help 😀

azureowl
    Participant

I just wanted to update and say that I discovered it’s called status effects. I got a spoon shaped icon, so since it was easy to google, as I didn’t know what the picture was of the status effect I got previously that prompted this forum (I know now it was speed), this ‘spoon’ led me to my answer. I never had these effects before as I rarely play enough. Good to know.

🙂

Thanks!

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by  azureowl.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.