Home Forums Mini-Games PvP gone from /war.

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  JamGotIce 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

TFJosh2016
    Participant

I am annoyed to hear about /war losing PvP.

Many players are starting to blame staff for this.

Guys, no one will want to do /war without PvP 😛

I hope that something will happen.

Compromise?

“Some say that his new Christmas range of fragrances includes the great smell of ‘Wednesday’, and that he was turned down for the job of EU President because his face is just too recognizable. All we know is he’s called the Stig!” Jeremy Clarkson (Top Gear)

Man, I spent hours playing rebel war fighting players and having a great time. By removing pvp you might aswell replace it with something els. Otherwise rebel war is just empty and boring, and it doesn’t help that zombies don’t spawn very often, unless you go in certain areas. That all to say is that I am very confused on why you would get rid of pvp. I agree with you TFJosh2016!

Edit: Forget about the post above me, by what the admin said is that a glitch happened in /war.
    (Again for some reason it is not allowing me to edit/delete the post above, help would be appreciated!) =D

JamGotIce
      Participant

I agree, it is annoying when edit only stays for a few minutes. I wish edit would stay up longer. Staff, if your reading this, why can edit only stay for a few minutes? Players can only edit 3 times before edit is gone but staff get 7, this doesn’t seem fair…

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by  JamGotIce.

“when it rains, look for rainbows”
      when it's dark, look for stars.”
      ― Unknown 6:49 am
      “Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere. Sometimes, in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself.”
      ― Unknown 7:00 am
      “Who is unknown or otherwise known as the guy who makes quotes on top of mine?”-----JamGotIceGaming 8:31am
      “Sir,' I said to the universe, 'I exist.' ...
      ---Unknown 8:32 am
      "Alright, just one more quote," ----JamGotIceGaming 9:32 am
      "Do the greatest," ---Jam

lilahcatrose

Hello jam!

I don’t think we will be adding more edits, sorry. I suggest instead you re-read your post before posting it, or even replying to it if you left something out. Also I would ask that you please stop reviving posts from over/around a year ago. They are most likely either resolved or taken care of by a staff member. thanks.

Lilahcatrose | Admin | Staff-Management | Cat Lover

JamGotIce
          Participant

okay, sorry

“Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere. Sometimes, in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself.”
          “Who is unknown or otherwise known as the guy who makes quotes on top of mine?”-----JamGotIceGaming 8:31am

JamGotIce
          Participant

Would five days count? I added something to help someone else. And one more thing what about the posts on the website? (Since you were talking about posts for people that needed staff)(not the forms, check in recent comments) One was a question about the PE server, and one was a question about a long-term event since there was no Edit: shown, and the last one was to answer someone’s question. I just had questions on those two, if you don’t want me to ask anymore questions in 2013 I will stop.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  JamGotIce. Reason: Something I wanted to add

Ryan
    Participant

I’ve tried rebelwar too, and it has its mod is not there, so it’s normal survival with nothing

Oh well, here we go again.

Why can one not repeatedly edit their post? I first thought it was a glitch. Does it cause problems to the system or..?

JamGotIce
    Participant

Why can one not repeatedly edit their post?

Lilah just said why….

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  JamGotIce.

Sorry my bad! I meant why are players and staff given only three edits instead of infinite.

JamGotIce
    Participant

Sorry my bad! I meant why are players and staff given only three edits instead of infinite.

Hello jam!

I don’t think we will be adding more edits, sorry. I suggest instead you re-read your post before posting it, or even replying to it if you left something out.

Lilah answered that too…

JamGotIce
    Participant

Also I would ask that you please stop reviving posts from over/around a year ago. They are most likely either resolved or taken care of by a staff member. thanks.

I think we’d better create a new post, for our questions.
    Also, lilah, may I chat with you in game on these questions?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.