Home Forums Towncraft Support Forum Quick Question

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kolgrath 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Dowg
    Participant

After looking around what happened to my “Suggestions For Towncraft” post go to? Based off looking around on the website I can only conclude that it was deleted. If this is the case why?

“You will make all kinds of mistakes; but as long as you are generous and true and also fierce you cannot hurt the world or even seriously distress her. She was meant to be wooed and won by youth.”

― Winston S. Churchill, My Early Life, 1874-1904

Nuwa

Hello!
    I wanted to make sure you knew that no ones ignoring you. I personally have no clue as to what happened to your post, sorry!

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" - Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
    "A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." - Gandalf, Lord of the Rings.
    "I don't see how her being cyborg is relevant" - Prince Kai, The Lunar Chronicles, Scarlet

Kolgrath
    Keymaster

I see no record of the post, nor do I see it in our “Trash” folder. My apologies if the Internet ate it.

Kolgrath | Owner | Towncraft Family Friendly Minecraft Server

The topic ‘Quick Question’ is closed to new replies.