April 3, 2017 at 9:16 am #32443
- Builds must be made out of at least 2 materials.
- Dont make builds out of mostly cobblestone or dirt.
- Small huts are allowed, they must follow the dirt and cobblestone rule though.
- No nerd poles (Big random pillars in the sky).
- Make the land scape look as nice as possible.
- If you need sand or dirt, try to make it look like it was made that way.
- When chopping down trees, try to replant.
- Only 4 types of each tamable animal
- Only 8 types of each farm animal
- Each type of crop can only be 9×9, which is the same as 80 pieces of crops with a water block in the middle.
- There will be no drop parties, or give aways on /sk (Server Kolgrath).
- There will be no bored items on /sk (Sever Kolgrath).
- This server (/sk) is basically Kolgrath’s baby, please keep it nice looking.
- Make sure all the stuff you build is claimed, if you don’t know how, ask staff.
- If you trust someone, and they steal, the items will not be made up for.
- Like other TC servers, all rules still apply.
- In order to get a town, you need at least 3 people in it, when you have that much, create a /ticket.
- As of now, there is no way to get money. You can trade items for items though with a trade sign.
- Claims expire after 30 days
- Must be a 30 block buffer between builds
- No redstone clocks
- No begging for supplies
Side note: If I missed anything, please tell me, thanks.
April 4, 2017 at 9:56 am #32451
Good summary! Just a few changes I can see:
– Small huts are okay, they just need to follow the rule about dirt and cobblestone
– There only needs to be a 3 block buffer, not 30, between builds.
– Only 80 of each crop can be planted, which is the equivalent of a 9×9 (with water block in the middle)
Kolgrath | Owner | Towncraft Family Friendly Minecraft Server
April 4, 2017 at 3:39 pm #32455
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.