Home Forums Towncraft Support Forum Sky Island Removed

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  metallichedgehog 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

bimmers
    Participant

My daughter and I have been playing on the Skyblock area and today I invited her to join my island, not understanding that by doing this, her own island would be removed. So, now when she joins Skyblock and does /island it tells her she can’t reset her island and I am hoping there is a way for her to reactivate it rather than be connected to mine. I appreciate any help!

metallichedgehog
    Participant

Hello!

I believe the only way for your daughter to have her own island again is for her to be removed from your island. I believe the command is along the lines of /is team remove [playername], but just to be sure you can type /is help for a complete list of commands.

Once she is removed from your island have her type /is and I believe that will once again generate an island just for her.

Hope this helps!

Guardian of the Towncraft Minecraft server. May you live on with many potatoes.

bimmers
    Participant

Thanks for the fast response! I have removed her with /is uncoop then to be double sure I did /is expel and it says she is not trespassing and /is kick which said I do not have a team.

I appreciate your help, forgive my ignorance, I will do my best to learn the ins and outs of this!

metallichedgehog
    Participant

No problem, and good luck figuring out the ins-and-outs. That stuff is super useful, and I don’t even have a full grasp of it all.

Guardian of the Towncraft Minecraft server. May you live on with many potatoes.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.