Home Forums Towncraft Support Forum Skyblock – warp question

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  2skywalkers 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

duggyrocks
    Participant

Hi there. Nice to see Skyblock available again on TC. I stopped playing a while ago, when the acid rain/water started. Hated it, and I hope it does not return full time.
    Anyways, I want to open a shop on my island, but I can’t find any instructions on how to have a welcome sign, and create a warp. I bet it’s easy, and I have done it before, but I can’t remember how. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

duggyrocks <— he really does!

duggyrocks

Dowg
    Participant

Hello, thank you for posting your question on the TC forum.
    In order to create a warp please follow these steps:
    1: Get a wooden sign by making it in the crafting table
    2:On the top line put [WELCOME]
    3: On the second and third line you may put whatever you want. Such as “Welcome to my shop”.
    4: Players now may get to your warp via /is warps or /is warp (your name)

I hope this helped! 😀

“You will make all kinds of mistakes; but as long as you are generous and true and also fierce you cannot hurt the world or even seriously distress her. She was meant to be wooed and won by youth.”

― Winston S. Churchill, My Early Life, 1874-1904

Kolgrath
    Keymaster

Thank you for answering this question.

Kolgrath | Owner | Towncraft Family Friendly Minecraft Server

Dowg
    Participant

Absolutely no problem! 🙂

“You will make all kinds of mistakes; but as long as you are generous and true and also fierce you cannot hurt the world or even seriously distress her. She was meant to be wooed and won by youth.”

― Winston S. Churchill, My Early Life, 1874-1904

2skywalkers

And also, if you don’t know how to make a trade sign, just ask in game and people would love to help 🙂

Hi, Im 2skywalkers and I have been playing Towncraft for a few years now. On Towncraft, I am a Champion, so, feel free to ask for help.

The topic ‘Skyblock – warp question’ is closed to new replies.