Home Forums Towncraft Suggestions Some of my Towncraft suggestions for each server

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  JamGotIce 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

JamGotIce
    Participant

/Creative- I understand why hostile mobs and boss mobs aren’t allowed, but why not pigs and wolves? It would be useful for decorating. And one more thing, you should be able to choose a plot size, useful if you just want to build something small or really big.
    /CF- I don’t have much for /CF, but just one thing. You should be able to spawn lots of mob in a small area. It would be useful if you just wanted a small house model and a small farm next to it.
    /Bedwars and /Bedwars2- This is my second favorite server on TC, lot’s of people really like it. But, sometimes people just want to get higher teams so they do something like 6v2 when it should 4v4 or 2v2v2. I wish the game could automatically make the teams fair. And if you wanted to go solo, you would do /solo. And, if you changed your mind you would leave then come back in. There should be two generators in /bed2 like in /bed that would help with less generator fighting.
    /TC4 and /DW- I don’t have anything for /TC4. /DW is now my favorite server on TC. It could have a warps area showing all the warps and a warp of the month, which shows the best warp and it’s showed for a month, then a new warp is chosen.
    /MA- At least 3 chests of loot in each arena.
    Thanks for all your hard work making TownCraft such a great server!

|————|
    | Ice |
    |———— |

lilahcatrose

Hello!

Mobs are not allowed on creative for lag reasons. When mobs are in big clumps, they cause lag. We don’t allow players to pick their plot size because the room would run out faster then, but if your looking for a place to build bigger things i suggest /cf. Again for your suggestion for CF, if tons of mobs are spawned in one area major lag will happen. that’s why there is the cap. For your bedwars suggestion, we are currently trying to make ways to make sure teams are always fair. Generator fighting is also a part of our bedwars. it is completely allowed. if you don’t like it, i suggest playing /bed mostly. If you have suggestions for drakes world, take them to EvitheAngle or Drakeot7. they help implement new ideas on that server.

Lilahcatrose | Admin | Staff-Management | Cat Lover

JamGotIce
      Participant

Hello Lila! Did you have anything to say about /Ma or /skyblock? The sky block suggestion is below this reply.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  JamGotIce.
      • This reply was modified 2 months ago by  JamGotIce. Reason: Word change
      • This reply was modified 2 months ago by  JamGotIce. Reason: Forgot greeting

|————|
      | Ice |
      |———— |

JamGotIce
    Participant

Thanks for the reply! There’s one more server I forgot to add though.
    Skyblock- /Is coop should be removed, replaced with /is trust, without someone loosing their own island. It would be very useful if someone is working on something and you go and play something else. I know /is coop so people have to watch the person, but what if it’s someone you know or someone that has been your friend in TC for a long time? Someone you know you can trust.
    Thanks for reading this let me know what you think of the suggestion!

|————|
    | Ice |
    |———— |

Evianle
    Participant

/DW is now my favorite server on TC. It could have a warps area showing all the warps and a warp of the month, which shows the best warp and it’s showed for a month, then a new warp is chosen.

Hi Jam!
    I’ve very recently gotten back into forums, so I’m sorry for such a very late reply.
    First, I’m glad you feel that DW is your favorite server. Or, at least, at the time you posted this, if that’s changed :D.
    I felt it was necessary to tell you, considering since you gave me the idea, that in DW I am now going to be implementing a warp system similar to what you told me.
    It may or may not come out how you mentioned it (remembering to change the warp every month could be difficult for me to remember ;-;), but I’m hoping it will be very similar to what you were saying.
    Thank you so much for such a cool idea, and feel free to talk to me anytime about other neat ideas you might have for DW!
    ~Evi

I am a Guardian on Towncraft, as well as one of the people in charge of DW, also known as Drake's World.
    If you need any help, feel free to talk to me any time!

JamGotIce
      Participant

Evi, I was thinking about making a /warp auction, I’ll tell you more about it in game, I’ll soon make a post on the general board about it, and updates will also be put in the post. Also what are Drake’s opinions about my /dw suggestions? This is /drake isn’t it? Let me know if you want to participate in it.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  JamGotIce.

|————|
      | Ice |
      |———— |

Evianle
        Participant

Our auction plugin has currently been removed. I think I told you before though that you are welcome to hold an auction in chat if anyone is interested. A /warp auction sounds interesting :D.
        Drake and I generally have different responsibilities on DW. At this point in time he generally takes care of plugins/ random fun stuff/monitoring the server, I take care of issues like random small things about server rules/policies/etc, minor events, voucher system, griefs and general issues overall. Pretty much rule enforcement and the like. We also both take care of tickets when we are on.
        I do not personally know his suggestions, so it may be up to you to contact him in game about it.
        Just a reminder, we both take care of DW :P. It may be called Drake’s World/drake but we both play a part.

I am a Guardian on Towncraft, as well as one of the people in charge of DW, also known as Drake's World.
        If you need any help, feel free to talk to me any time!

JamGotIce
    Participant

Thanks for the reply, I haven’t been on much lately either I might update the suggestions in a few months since I’ll have new ideas.
    Your one of the best staff!
    -JamGotIceGaming

|————|
    | Ice |
    |———— |

JamGotIce
    Participant

A /warp auction sounds interesting :D.
    Drake and I generally have different responsibilities on DW. At this point in time he generally takes care of plugins/ random fun stuff/monitoring the server, I take care of issues like random small things about server rules/policies/etc, minor events, voucher system, griefs and general issues overall. Pretty much rule enforcement and the like. We also both take care of tickets when we are on.
    I do not personally know his suggestions, so it may be up to you to contact him in game about it.
    Just a reminder, we both take care of DW :P. It may be called Drake’s World/drake but we both play a part.

Evi, I was thinking about making a /warp auction, I’ll tell you more about it in game, I’ll soon make a post on the general board about it, and updates will also be put in the post.

Okay, I’ll show you tonight, if I can get my homework done, otherwise tomorrow morning. (Eastern Time!)

|————|
    | Ice |
    |———— |

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.