Home Forums Towncraft General Forum Something New For me

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MayorPlayz 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

MayorPlayz
    Participant

HELLO! Im MayorCatz, A Mostly Unkown Towncrafter. But I would like to do something.That something is to start a blog! I got this idea when i saw that Lilah wasn’t posting her blogs quite as daily as she mentioned. I want to do around 3 per week. Anyways, just a thought. – MayorCatz

Hello! I've Been On TC Since TC3, and even before that! I want to make sure everyone gets the whole package when they come to towncraft. I try to welcome people as much as possible, and I hope everyone has fun in TC!
    --- 😀
    Thank You "Torgjr" more making a big version of my skin on my creative plot! 🙂

dsperman

Hi there!

You are completely welcome to create your own blog here in the forums if you’d like. You could talk about whatever TC things you’d like to in your daily blogs, and people could comment, reply, etc… Sounds fun!

However, we cannot give you your own official blog outside of the forums and on the main part of the server website, such that lila_h had, as that requires access to the website that only staff are granted.

Dsperman

Dsperman | Admin | Staff Management

2skywalkers

Hi, Im 2skywalkers, like dsperman said, you can have access like Lilah_H did, but, either way, I bet the players and I would all like to see your blog, so, please feel free to make your own blog, thanks.

Hi, Im 2skywalkers and I have been playing Towncraft for a few years now. On Towncraft, I am a Champion, so, feel free to ask for help.

MayorPlayz
    Participant

EDIT: Ok then im starting a blog! And i have a few questions. Like how should i do it? Should i just make a topic like “MayorCatz’s Weekly Blog” and just Keep replieing to that? or should I make a new topic everytime i make a new blog post? ._.

Hello! I've Been On TC Since TC3, and even before that! I want to make sure everyone gets the whole package when they come to towncraft. I try to welcome people as much as possible, and I hope everyone has fun in TC!
    --- 😀

MayorPlayz
    Participant

EDIT #2: Ive decided im going to make one blog topic and keep replying to that, becuase it seems the most “space-saving” way to go. and so it isn’t so confusing whenever you want to see a certain post, just scroll up! 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  MayorPlayz.

--- 😀

MayorPlayz
    Participant

EDIT #3: nvm im going with the other option its easier ._.

--- 😀

MayorPlayz
    Participant

edit: going to be a while cuz of school

(take a while to start)

--- 😀

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.