Home Forums Towncraft Marketplace Tc3 News center

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  JamGotIce 1 month ago.

• Author

KayoriMew

I’ve recently started a service called tc3 news, and I’m currently hiring reporters <3 Message me if you want to become part of our organization!

Also, message me if you want to just visit the center. Visitors are welcome 😀

Here at tc3 news, we interview crafters and collect stories that we announce in chat from time to time. We’re working on a newspaper but the amount of book and quills need for that is… well… a lot, so donations and more reporters are much needed. Thanks for your consideration! :3

UPDATE: Thanks to ~AT5167 for donating $500. Thank you thank you thank you 😀 (I hope I wrote your name right).

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  KayoriMew.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  KayoriMew.

KayoriMew

UPDATE: We have a warp now! Do /warp news to visit the news center! Thanks to all of out donators that helped make this happen.

JamGotIce
    Participant

Are you planning to make a warp news station for /Dw or upcoming /tc5? I might like to interview warp owners.

“when it rains, look for rainbows”
    when it's dark, look for stars.”
    ― Unknown 6:49 am
    “Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere. Sometimes, in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself.”
    ― Unknown 7:00 am
    “Who is unknown or otherwise known as the guy who makes quotes on top of mine?”-----JamGotIceGaming 8:31am
    “Sir,' I said to the universe, 'I exist.' ...
    ---Unknown 8:32 am
    "Alright, just one more quote," ----JamGotIceGaming 9:32 am
    "Do the greatest," ---Jam

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.