Home Forums Towncraft Marketplace Updates on future warp auction in /dw will appear in this post

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  JamGotIce 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

JamGotIce
    Participant

Hello, this is user JamGotIceGaming! I have decided to work on another project, I’ll be making a warp auction! We not only keep items people want to auction at the shop, but also selling rare items and materials! Warp auction’s claim will expand as soon as I get the claim blocks, I am planning to add a public farm. I am currently hiring registers and builders. And the only items on the donated list are, lored items and enchanted books. If you donate an item there will be a list showing all of the items that have been donated. I will try to open item auctions by October 14th, this may change but I will update you on the auctions by then if that changes. If an item is requested in game to be auctioned I will put it up in chat. It would be like this in the auction area:
    10 Carrots
    JamGotIceGaming
    Bid start: $4
    2 pm EST – 2 hours
    All auctions would have to be 1 hour to the max of 10 days.
    Let’s say Player2 bid $10
    There would be a sign saying:
    Player2
    Bid $10
    If Player2 wins the auction the item(s) will be brought as soon as possible.
    Auctions can’t start without a register.
    So, for now I’m only selling rare items. Tpa to me or a register if you want to take a look of the shop. It can also be found along on the right side of warp oreshop further along a mostly unclaimed island. I’m selling spawn eggs very soon!
    When there are sales you will expect certain items to be able to be %50 off or less. If the sale is %50-%40 off then items that are $100 to $50 will not count in the sale. Lastly, if the sale is %40-%30 items $50 or less will not count in the sale. I’m hoping ping this shop will stay for a long time. I will put any updates on the future warp on this post 🙂

JamGotIce
    Participant

Auctions starting as planned!

JamGotIce
    Participant

Well, I decided that auctions won’t be up again until the actual warp starts, people wouldn’t be able to take a look in time when I’m on, plus I’m not going to be on as much. Get ready for the nether stars, music discs, pets, and so much more! 50% for all items October 29th-31st! (Eastern time!) And happy Halloween to everyone. I will try to hire more registers so items can be bought.

When there are sales you will expect certain items to be able to be %50 off or less. If the sale is %50-%40 off then items that are $100 to $50 will not count in the sale. Lastly, if the sale is %40-%30 items $50 or less will not count in the sale.

Edit: I’ve decided not to keep this sale feature anymore. It just means only really rare items will be used. Soon, there will be something different when the farm is added.

Feel free to add any suggestions.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  JamGotIce.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  JamGotIce.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.