Home Forums Towncraft Marketplace Updates on future warp auction in /dw will appear in this post

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  JamGotIce 6 days, 8 hours ago.

• Author

JamGotIce
    Participant

Hello, this is user JamGotIceGaming! I have decided to work on another project, I’ll be making a warp auction! We not only keep items people want to auction at the shop, but also selling rare items and materials! Warp auction’s claim will expand as soon as I get the claim blocks, I am planning to add a public farm. I am currently hiring registers and builders. And the only items on the donated list are, lored items and enchanted books. If you donate an item there will be a list showing all of the items that have been donated. I will try to open item auctions by October 14th, this may change but I will update you on the auctions by then if that changes. If an item is requested in game to be auctioned I will put it up in chat. It would be like this in the auction area:
    10 Carrots
    JamGotIceGaming
    Bid start: $4
    2 pm EST – 2 hours
    All auctions would have to be 1 hour to the max of 10 days.
    Let’s say Player2 bid $10
    There would be a sign saying:
    Player2
    Bid $10
    If Player2 wins the auction the item(s) will be brought as soon as possible.
    Auctions can’t start without a register.
    So, for now I’m only selling rare items. Tpa to me or a register if you want to take a look of the shop. It can also be found along on the right side of warp oreshop further along a mostly unclaimed island. I’m selling spawn eggs very soon!
    When there are sales you will expect certain items to be able to be %50 off or less. If the sale is %50-%40 off then items that are $100 to $50 will not count in the sale. Lastly, if the sale is %40-%30 items $50 or less will not count in the sale. I’m hoping ping this shop will stay for a long time. I will put any updates on the future warp on this post 🙂

“when it rains, look for rainbows”
    when it's dark, look for stars.”
    ― Unknown 6:49 am
    “Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere. Sometimes, in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself.”
    ― Unknown 7:00 am
    “Who is unknown or otherwise known as the guy who makes quotes on top of mine?”-----JamGotIceGaming 8:31am
    “Sir,' I said to the universe, 'I exist.' ...
    ---Unknown 8:32 am
    "Alright, just one more quote," ----JamGotIceGaming 9:32 am
    "Do the greatest," ---Jam

JamGotIce
    Participant

Auctions starting as planned!

“when it rains, look for rainbows”
    when it's dark, look for stars.”
    ― Unknown 6:49 am
    “Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere. Sometimes, in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself.”
    ― Unknown 7:00 am
    “Who is unknown or otherwise known as the guy who makes quotes on top of mine?”-----JamGotIceGaming 8:31am
    “Sir,' I said to the universe, 'I exist.' ...
    ---Unknown 8:32 am
    "Alright, just one more quote," ----JamGotIceGaming 9:32 am
    "Do the greatest," ---Jam

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.