We all know that Christmas is in December. Then why is Santa flying… in July?
The answer to that is that anything can happen on Towncraft! The ‘santa of towncraft’, aka as xxDeckTheHallsxx, has organized another Christmas on July 17th. The flight will start at 3pm Eastern time, and Drakeot7 will be a joining in. There are several things you can do to make sure that Santa stops by your house!
- Decorate! In order to get a gift, you have to make your house looks Christmas-y.
- Make a chimney big enough for a person to go through. If santa can’t fit in your house, he can’t fit any gifts either 🙁
- Leave a hopper for santa to put the presents in. If you don’t know how to make one, do /recipe hopper!
- If you want extra gifts, leave cookies and milk in a dispenser with a pressure plate.
- Be good, or you might end up on the naughty list!
If you have any more questions about the flight, ask xxdeckthehallsxx!